Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Candle fire

This fire happened last week in Lindenhurst New York, it was from a candle that was left on while the occupants went out for dinner for dinner. Please remember to put out any candles while sleeping or leaving your home. We had to gut the entire home due to heavy charring and smoke damage.

Electrical fire

This was a fire in Lindenhust New York. When we arrived on the scene the fire department was just leaving. It was a cold evening and the homeowners were pretty shaken up. I sent one of our employees to Dunkin Donuts to get some coffee and donuts and try to add a little comfort to these people. We always keep water and blankets on our trucks because in our business you never know what to expect. It turned out to be an electrical fire from a charger in the daughters bedroom, the family was downstairs as the fire was going on and smelled smoke. The smoke alarms never went off due to the batteries being dead. We boarded up the home and returned the next morning to see if they would like for us to due the smoke removal, demo and whatever else they would need. Due to an act of kindness the homeowner wanted no one else on their loss but SERVPRO of Babylon/Deer Park.  Remember to change your batteries often in your smoke and carbon dioxide alarms. 

Copiague Kitchen Fire

This kitchen fire happened in August of 2017 in Copiague, New York. This was a grease fire that extended through most of the home, we were called in that evening at dawn for a board up and returned the next morning to start with the demolition, when demo was complete we proceeded with the smoke removal and deodorization. Our services also include supplied dumpsters. providing a storage pod for  a pack out of the salvageable contents and removal and cleaning of salvageable clothing and drapery. We also supplied a generator for temporary lighting for the affected areas until the electricians could show up.

Bedroom fire

This was an electrical fire in the upstairs bedroom in April 2017 in Wyandanch New York, the good news no one was injured, the bad news that the house was uninhabitable due to all the burnt areas and smoke damage This was a total demo job, all debris were put in supplied dumpsters,  any salvageable contents were put in our supplied storage pods, all cleaning of framing was done from top to bottom, home was deodorized and prepped for repairs , reconstruction was done, homeowner was back at home in a short amount of time and was thrilled at the professional services that we had provided.

Carpet cleaning

With the right solution and experience almost every carpet can respond to cleaning. This was a fire in Dix Hills N.Y.

Basement fire

This was a severe basement fire caused by a candle, heavy smoke filled and affected 1st and 2nd levels, all contents were removed and cleaned at our storage facility until all repairs were completed.

Candle fire 1st level

This is a room on the first level, as you can see the smoke damage travels throughout the home.

Molotov cocktail arson

This is the Town of Babylon's Drug & alcohol center, It was fire bombed, we removed all glass debris, water from the Fire department and removed the carpeting. We removed and carted away all non salvageable contents, Cleaned and prepped all affected areas and used a deodorizer to help neutralize the odor.