Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Smoke Damage

This damage was done in the basement of a home that had massive smoke damage. From the smoke it caused the walls to become faded from the smoke in the home. Wit... READ MORE

Kitchen French fries fire

This was an interesting fire in Lindenhurst, New York last month. The homeowner said she awoke at about 3:30am and thought she was dreaming about Burgers and fr... READ MORE

Cigarette fire

This was a house fire in North Babylon, New York that was caused when the homeowner fell asleep with a cigarette burning in the ash tray, somehow the cigarette ... READ MORE

Bathroom fire in Islip,NY

This was an electrical fire in the second floor bathroom in Islip, New York in May of 2017, the fire proceeded to almost all areas of the home. SERVPRO was aske... READ MORE

Building fire

This fire happened in Babylon, New York in July 2017, A truck hit an overhead line on Main Street and a small fire started in the basement area causing all elec... READ MORE

Apartment fire

This was an apartment complex in Bay shore New York in September of 2017, the fire started in the basement area causing a large amount of damage. We came in on ... READ MORE

House fire

This fire was in Babylon New York in August, the fire originated in the bedroom and dispensed smoke throughout the entire residence. We were called inon an emer... READ MORE

Kitchen fire

This was a fire in Wyandanch, N.Y. in August 2017, A grease fire caused much damage to all areas, we were called in at night to start the cleaning process to ge... READ MORE

Upholstery from smoke damage

This was from a fire in Dix Hills N.Y. We tested and came up with a solution that would remove smoke from the upholstered Dining room chairs saving the company... READ MORE