Electrical fire due to winds
This burnt out property was located in North Babylon, New York. High winds brought down a tree into the side of the home hitting the electrical box starting a fire in this home. The fire spread throughout the home so fast that the homeowners did not have time to react, by time the fire fighters showed up there was not much left to salvage, what was not burnt was either destroyed by water or by smoke. We were called in to perform a complete demolition to this home, drywall, insulation, flooring, cabinets and all contents had to be removed and disposed of.