Recent Before & After Photos

Kitchen French fries fire


This was an interesting fire in Lindenhurst, New York last month. The homeowner said she awoke at about 3:30am and thought she was dreaming about Burgers and fr... READ MORE



Cigarette fire


This was a house fire in North Babylon, New York that was caused when the homeowner fell asleep with a cigarette burning in the ash tray, somehow the cigarette ... READ MORE



Flooded crawl space


This was a flooded crawl space in Southold New York In December, two broken pipes on the first level caused water to fill it up with over two feet of water. We ... READ MORE



Ice Storm damage


This happened in Bayshore, New York when the homeowners were home and did not realize what was going on in the basement until they went down to check the o... READ MORE



Three frozen pipes


This was from  an ice storm in January in a home in Dix Hills New York. The homeowners were away for two weeks and when they returned home they walked into... READ MORE



Toddlers classrooms


This is from a recent frozen pipe water loss in Dix Hills New York. We were called in to evaluate the type of cleaning that would be needed on this loss, anothe... READ MORE



Break in water line


We were called into this loss by the homeowner in December, the home is located in Patchogue, New York. The photos do not justify the amount of water that was d... READ MORE



Closet mold


This was a mold remediation job that we had  done in November in East Islip, New York. There was a small air conditioning leak near the pan that had gone u... READ MORE



Computer center


This was a commercial building in Lindenhurst, New York in November. Water was accumulating on the flat roof for a while before coming through the drop ceilings... READ MORE



Mold Remediation at a water plant.


We performed a mold remediation job in Dix Hills New York in December at a water relay facility. There was a constant water dripping for a while with no clean u... READ MORE